Cliffdale Primary Academy is a special school for pupils who have a wide range of complex learning needs. In addition, numbers of our pupils have autistic spectrum condition, and some have physical disabilities and medical conditions.
This academy has undergone a massive renewal. The youngest computer was 7 years old running Windows XP with Server 2003. Every night backups were carried out on site.
The project replaced the entire network from the ground up. Replacing the servers with a new larger more powerful server that is providing all of the academy’s needs.
Every class room has had a new interactive white board installed, 2 desktop computers and one touch screen computer. Teachers are now able to work from home using the latest laptops connecting to the academy network remotely via a VPN connection.
The admin team are now running the latest version of Microsoft Office and are able to communicate quickly and simple with other organisations in and around Portsmouth thanks to the updated software.
Other projects include:
- Installation of a new wireless system that provides the school with 98% coverage (100% curriculum coverage)
- Installation of new data and power to every class. Fitted the staff room with work stations.
- Installation of modern telephone system.
- Fitted two new cabins with ICT, interactive white boards and connected them via a fibre optic connection for best performance.
- Implemented a nightly backup schedule of all academy crucial data to an off site location.
- Implemented a Microsoft Exchange email system.
Contact us to find out more.
If you would like more information about our School Support packages or would like to arrange for a health check for your school. Please fill in the form below. All we need are some contact details and any additional information you think might help us.